Oooohhhh~I love awards! My dear friend, Kathryn at The Empty Nest honored me with this wonderful award. Kathryn is a wonderful friend. She stops by often to visit and was very supportive during our travels down Patchy Sickness Road and now is very supportive during our travels down Patch Is Gone Road. She is also helpful with computer/camera stuff-I just email her and she helps me out! She has 3 wonderful chihuahuas she blogs about on her other site: 4urpets.
The rules for accepting this Award are to share 6 things that make you happy and to share this Award with 6 other bloggers. As usual, link to the person who gave you this award and link to the people your are giving the award to. Don’t forget to notify the people you are giving the award to by leaving them a comment and a link to your Award Post.
SIX THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
- My family: Most of them-lol! My Dad is my best friend-I can tell him anything (except intimate details of my love life-lol). I am glad my Mom and I are talking-even if we don’t see eye-to-eye. My younger brother, I miss him so much. We were the best of friends-then he moved away. I practically raised him since he was 6 years old until he was off to college. We have a special bond between us! My older brother-I wasn’t as close too-he moved out of our house and into Dad’s when he was 14. We are talking a lot more now-he also moved away. I won’t list all of my family-but I am closer to my Mom’s side of the family…Some of my aunts and I are like best friends. My Granny (Dad’s Mom) is wonderful too-she will be 92 years old in July. Richard (my Grandpa on my Mom’s side) is wonderful too! He has raised me as one of his own grandchildren and for that I am thankful!
- Memories of Patch: We love to be remembered of something Patch used to do-we have some smiles & laughs often about him. We often discuss all of the nicknames I gave him and all of the silly phrases I used to say to him. We still call his car the Patchmobile-it will always be the Patchmobile! *sniff-tears of joy*
- Jedd: Jedd makes me happy-most of the time-lol-just kidding! He is a funny guy! He can’t even get/stay mad at me for long-i just get in his face and stare him down saying “I’m not touching you”. Then if that doesn’t break him-I just keep staring at him making goofy faces-and wallah-he starts grinning.
- Friends: My friends make me happy. I love to get emails and phone calls from them. Now some send me their junk mail and texts a little too often-but oh well! I love to catch up on past happenings with my friends.
- My Blogosphere of Friends: You guys rock! Sometimes I feel I have more friends here than I do personally. You all are always here with a wonderful story, a funny laugh, a shoulder to cry on, kind words, prayers, and most definitely a wonderful support system!
- Animals & Children: I can only list 6 so I will combine these. Animals make me happy for sure-especially dogs and horses. Right now I am without my baby and I separated from ex-we had a horse farm, but when I am around others’ dogs and horses I am sooooo happy! Children-I love them. Children make me so happy with their laughs and smiles, with their accomplishments, and I am really happy when I see that spark in their eyes when they have learned something new!
SIX BLOGGING BUDDIES I WOULD LIKE TO PASS THIS AWARD ON TO:
- Checkers at Checker’s World
- Rusty at Chasing Squirrels With Rusty
- Lofter at Life at the Foot of the Stairs
- Shannon at Shannon’s Moments of Introspection
- Deb at The Canvas Grey
- Pink Biz at Think Pink Biz