Sunday Seven is hosted by Joan at Sunday Seven
Take time now for:
-Reflecting on seven things you’re grateful for or seven meaningful events from the past week
-Anticipating (and allowing us to anticipate vicariously) upcoming events on your horizon
-Celebrating steps of progress you’ve make toward a goal
-Recognizing acts of kindness you have observed or performed
-Requesting support for the week coming up — let us know what you’re concerned about
-Inspiring and enlightening us– if new understandings have come your way
- Patch: Still praying for Patch, my 11 year old dalmatian! Hope he gets over this ehrlichiosis. Please read my Dogs page for more stories of Patch’s journey.
- My cousin M: that has been battling renal cell carcinoma: the docs have found another tumor in the pelvic area. We are still waiting for the oncologist from his school town to discuss this with another oncologist. It has been two weeks. Praying and waiting for the results.
- My aunt L, cousin M’s mother: has been sick and is having tests run! Prayers for her now!
- New laptop: I am looking to purchase a new laptop. I have been talking to my older brother and he sent off a quote to his “computer guy” through his company. Praying for a huge discount-hehe.
- Jobs: Praying for my Dad that he will stick it out with his new job! Praying for my Mom to find a job! My aunt just got a new job-she is a nurse. Prayers to her during her commute and hoping she is enjoying her new job!
- Blog Buddies: I always save room for my blog buddies. You are all in my thoughts and prayers-especially when you are in need of prayers! I believe in the Power of Prayer!
- Teaching decision: I am currently contemplating a major teaching change in my career. A fifth grade teacher may possibly be moving away and her position may open up for the next school year. I currently teach Kindergarten and am seriously considering changing grades. I am doing the pros and cons and praying for this. I would appreciate any feedback, thoughts, ideas, or suggestions about this decision.
Find the hostess,rules, and more participants here.
Memes: If you like to play, I am hosting Scrumptious Sunday & Hump Day Humor at my other site: Mercedes Rocks. Come on over and check it out! I would love to have you participate! Thanks!