Fightingwindmills tagged me yesterday. Here are the rules of this particular meme: Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I had to look up the word meme. I am still confused as to why this is a meme.
2. The word meme reminds me of my friend’s step-mother. We call her meme. Her real name is Mary.
3. I was born 5 weeks early and weighed 4 lbs 10 oz. I was born with hydrocephalus-water on the brain.
4. My father was born with Polio. He lived his childhood in and out of hospitals having surgeries.
5. My mother is an alcoholic. This caused many problems in my childhood. I basically raised my younger brother from the time I was 10 years old and he was 6 years old. I miss my younger brother tremendously-he lives in Austin, Texas. My mother has been sober for 15 years.
6. I have re-connected with my love for genealogy. I have been really busy with this-along with the rest of my sluggish life-NOT-LOL!
7. Along with Fightingwindmills-My boyfriend would be upset (for no reason) if he knew about me blogging and this blog. C’est la vie!
*Read more about me on my About Me page.
Now I will tag the following friends: